So I’ve come to the point in my life where I am finally accepting the fact that I am lactose intolerant. I’ve cut out milk for some time now, (which was incredibly hard to do since it was one of my favorite drinks!) but I just couldn’t give up the cheese. Until I’ve found a great alternative. Introducing SO Delicious Dairy Free Products. – NO THIS IS NOT AN AD OR SPONSORED POST – I just seriously love these products. Now I am committed to giving up dairy completely because of how much I liked this stuff!
I noticed this wasnt as easy to melt, but if you cook your grilled cheese – low & slow – you can achieve that melty grilled cheese desired taste. The flavor of this was strong, but tasty. I have loved the SO Delicious brand of dairy free products for a while, and have been impressed with everything I have tried so far! I use the vanilla coconut milk in my coffee every morning and love it. I am really excited to try out their mozzarella on some homemade vegan pizzas!
- 4 slices of Arnold Potato Bread
- 1 cup SO Delicious Dairy Free Cheddar Cheese
- Drizzle of EVOO
- 2 hand fulls of Arugula
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp balsamic vinaigrette
- Garlic Sea Salt ( I Love the Trader Joe's roasted garlic sea salt)
- Drizzle olive oil on bread
- put 1/2 cup of dairy free cheese in between bread
- Cook grilled cheese -covered- on low for about 6-7 minutes on each side (until perfectly browned)
- Toss arugula in balsamic dressing and drizzle honey on top
- sprinkle with trader joes roasted garlic sea salt blend - or garlic salt and pepper