Here’s what you’ll need:
- Food Coloring
- Spaghetti Noodles
- Plastic Zip Lock Bags (I used sandwich Size)
Here’s what you need to do:
- Boil Pasta to “al dente” with Salt (I think the salt helps make the colors more vibrant)
- Cool the pasta with cold water and strain
- Portion the pasta in the zip lock bags (5 bags for 5 colors and so on)
- Squeeze a drop-2 drops of food coloring in each bag
- Seal the bag and move it around it mix the color in the pasta
- Put the bags in the fridge (I only did it for 10 minutes but the longer the better)
- When you are ready to bring them out to play, put each bag (seperately) in the strainer and rinse until the color doesn’t come off on your hands
- Mix all the colors together in a bowl, and let your kids get at it!
Trust me, they will love it!